Afternoon Tour & Tea
€22.50 – €270.00
This experience is available on Saturdays weekly, from 4-5pm between 4th June – 17th September 2022. Tickets: €22.50pp (Minimum 2 persons per booking so make sure to select two tickets at check-out). Other days available by special request, minimum 14 notice required.
Step inside in The Garden of Re-Imagination! Discover rare botanicals from bubblegum berries to Dahlia yams & giant celery on a mini garden tour. Then enjoy a botanical brew & slice of freshly baked cake served in our brand new covered garden dining space.
This 1hr experience includes:
- Admission to the Garden of Re-Imagination, Glengarriff, West Cork
- 30min Garden Tour led by RHS trained horticulturalist & Head Gardener Adam Carveth
- 30min Tea Sitting. Includes 1 x hot drink & 1 x slice of homemade cake. Drinks & cakes freshly made for you depending on what we've harvested that day. (We can accommodate food allergies if tickets pre-booked more than 24hrs in advance & dietary needs specified in your order notes).
- COVID-19 procedures: This experience has a cap of 12 persons max & up to three 'social bubbles'. Attendees must maintain 2m social distancing for the duration of the Garden Tour & 'social bubbles' will be seated on separate tables for tea. These procedures are in place to maximise the comfort & safety of our guests at all times.
- COVID-19 booking policy: Bookings may need to be re-arranged or refunded depending on the latest government policy on COVID-19. With this in mind we will be maintaining our flexible cancellations policy for 2022 whereby you may choose to either cancel & receive a full refund up to 4 days before your experience or re-book your tour & feast for any available dates in the following 12 months.
- COVID-19 additional measures: We follow strict cleaning & sanitizing protocols in delivering this experience & are accredited with The COVID-19 Safety Charter.
- This experience is best suited to adults & children aged 8yrs & up
- The garden is situated on a slope with many steps & bridges in places so unfortunately is not wheelchair accessible.
- As this is an outdoor activity, tours may have to be cancelled at short notice due to adverse weather conditions. Also guests must dress for the weather which in West Cork means bring sun hat, brolly & all!
- If you would like to discuss a potential booking, feel free to call or email to discuss further - find our contact details in the footer of this web page below.