‘Flavours of June’ – 18th June 2022
A special long-table lunch inside The Garden of Re-Imagination.
Date: 18.06.2022 Sitting: 12noon – 2.30pm
Join us for a celebration of the flavours of our edible paradise in June! Dishes freshly prepared using rare & unusual botanicals from the surrounding gardens. All served under canopy in the gardens.
What’s in store..
- 3-course long-table lunch prepared by Chef Ms. Amandine Faligant.
- Garden tour led by Adam Carveth exploring some the botanicals included in the menu & how to grow them yourself.
- Souvenir recipe card to take home.
Just 12 seats available for this private dining experience. Tickets €82.50pp
12 in stock
Guest Chef Bio:- Ms. Amandine Faligant
We're thrilled to be welcoming Chef Ms. Amandine Faligant to bring you this special event. Here's a little flavour of her story...
- Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements by adding to your order notes at checkout & we'll do our best to accommodate.
- COVID-19: We follow strict cleaning & sanitizing protocols in delivering this experience & are accredited with The COVID-19 Safety Charter.
- This experience is best suited to adults & children aged 8yrs & up.
- The garden is situated on a slope with many steps & bridges in places so unfortunately is not wheelchair accessible.
- As this is an outdoor activity, tours may have to be cancelled at short notice due to adverse weather conditions. Also guests must dress for the weather which in West Cork means bring sun hat, brolly & all!
- If you would like to discuss a potential booking, feel free to call or email to discuss further - find our contact details in the footer of this web page below.