Garden Tour & Feast
€180.00 – €450.00
Step inside the magical edible paradise, The Garden of Re-Imagination & taste rare edible delights from bubblegum berries to Dahlia tubers & giant celery. Discover their incredible stories & explore this lost garden re-imagined!
This 2hr experience includes:
- Admission to the Garden of Re-Imagination, Glengarriff, West Cork
- 1hr Garden Tour led by RHS Horticulturalist & Head Gardener Adam Carveth
- 1hr Tasting Feast freshly prepared using seasonal botanicals from the garden. You will be served 1 savory, 1 sweet dish & 2 drinks (1 cold, 1 hot).
- Souvenir Recipe Card.
Book your tour instantly with Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/552602
OR save 20% by purchasing your tickets with us via this page & we will contact you to schedule a date & time for your tour.
- Our Garden Tour & Feast experience is available for groups of between 4 - 10 people which is reflected in the min/max order number on this purchase page. We do welcome couples or individuals, however you will still need to purchase the equivalent of four tickets as this is the lowest rate we can run a tour. If you're a group over 10 people please contact us directly for special group rates.
- This experience is best suited to adults & children aged 8yrs & up
- The garden is situated on a slope with many steps & bridges in places so unfortunately is not wheelchair accessible.
- As this is an outdoor activity, tours may have to be cancelled at short notice due to adverse weather conditions. Also guests must dress for the weather which is West Cork means bring sun hat, brolly & all!
- COVID-19 booking policy: Bookings may need to be re-arranged or refunded depending on the latest government policy on COVID-19. With this in mind we will be maintaining our flexible cancellations policy for 2021 whereby you may choose to either cancel & receive a full refund up to 4 days before your experience or re-book your tour & feast for any available dates in the following 12 months.
- COVID-19 additional measures: For the time being we are running private tours only for groups from the same household to maximise the comfort and safety of our guests. We follow strict cleaning & sanitizing protocols in delivering this experience & are accredited with The COVID-19 Safety Charter.
- If you would like to discuss a potential booking, feel free to call or email to discuss further - contact details below.