Garden Tour & Three-Course Lunch Feast
€300.00 – €750.00
This experience takes place on Friday & Saturdays weekly, from 11am-1.30pm between 3rd June – 30th September 2022. Tickets: €75pp (Minimum 4 persons per table – hence min ticket price of €300 listed).
Step inside the magical edible paradise, The Garden of Re-Imagination & taste rare edible delights from bubblegum berries to Dahlia tubers & giant celery. Then take a seat at our feasting table for a three course lunch freshly prepared for using using seasonal botanicals from the gardens. Truly your chance to eat the garden!
This 2.5hr dining experience includes:
- Admission to the Garden of Re-Imagination, Glengarriff, West Cork
- 1hr Garden Tour led by RHS Horticulturalist & Head Gardener Adam Carveth
- Three-course Lunch Feast, freshly prepared using seasonal botanicals from the gardens & surrounding landscape. You will be served 1 x starter, 1 hearty main course, 1 pudding & 2 drinks (1 cold, 1 hot).
Purchase your tickets via this page & add your preferred date & time to your tour in the order notes section. We will then contact you to confirm availability& schedule in your tour.
- COVID-19 procedures: This experience has a cap of 12 persons max & up to three 'social bubbles'. Attendees must maintain 2m social distancing for the duration of the Garden Tour & 'social bubbles' will be seated on separate tables for lunch. These procedures are in place to maximise the comfort & safety of our guests at all times.
- COVID-19 booking policy: Bookings may need to be re-arranged or refunded depending on the latest government policy on COVID-19. With this in mind we will be maintaining our flexible cancellations policy for 2022 whereby you may choose to either cancel & receive a full refund up to 4 days before your experience or re-book your tour & feast for any available dates in the following 12 months.
- COVID-19 additional measures: We follow strict cleaning & sanitizing protocols in delivering this experience & are accredited with The COVID-19 Safety Charter.
- This experience is best suited to adults & children aged 8yrs & up
- The garden is situated on a slope with many steps & bridges in places so unfortunately is not wheelchair accessible.
- As this is an outdoor activity, tours may have to be cancelled at short notice due to adverse weather conditions. Also guests must dress for the weather which in West Cork means bring sun hat, brolly & all!
- If you would like to discuss a potential booking, feel free to call or email to discuss further - find our contact details in the footer of this web page below.