Private Edible Garden Tour
€240.00 – €400.00
Step inside the magical edible paradise, The Garden of Re-Imagination & discover rare edible delights from bubblegum berries to Dahlia yams & giant celery. Learn about their incredible stories & how to create your own edible Eden!
This 1hr private edible garden tour includes:
- Admission to the Garden of Re-Imagination, Glengarriff, West Cork
- 1hr Private Garden Tour led by RHS trained horticulturalist & Head Gardener Adam Carveth
- Ideas, inspiration & our top tips on how to grow your own garden that tastes as good as it looks!
Our garden gates will open for Garden Tours from 2nd June - 30th September 2021*. Tours are available on Friday & Saturdays weekly. Pre-booking essential.
*Please note opening & available dates may change in line with the latest government COVID guidelines. See below for further information including our booking & refunds policy in relation to COVID-19.
Book your tour instantly with Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.ie/experiences/2565227
OR save 20% by purchasing your tickets with us via this page & we will contact you to schedule a date & time for your tour.
- Bookings in light of the COVID-19 pandemic: This experience will be run exclusively on a private group basis for friends or family within the same bubble to maximise the comfort & safety of our guests at all times. Min 6 people (or equivalent min rate applies) & max 10 per booking.
- This experience is best suited to adults & children aged 8yrs & up
- The garden is situated on a slope with many steps & bridges in places so unfortunately is not wheelchair accessible.
- As this is an outdoor activity, tours may have to be cancelled at short notice due to adverse weather conditions. Also guests must dress for the weather which is West Cork means bring sun hat, brolly & all!
- COVID-19 booking policy: Bookings may need to be re-arranged or refunded depending on the latest government policy on COVID-19. With this in mind we will be maintaining our flexible cancellations policy for 2021 whereby you may choose to either cancel & receive a full refund up to 4 days before your experience or re-book your tour & feast for any available dates in the following 12 months.
- COVID-19 additional measures: We follow strict cleaning & sanitizing protocols in delivering this experience & are accredited with The COVID-19 Safety Charter.
- If you would like to discuss a potential booking, feel free to call or email to discuss further - contact details below.