VIRTUAL Garden Advice Session
Not sure when best to prune a particular shrub, what that plant is in the corner of the garden or how to care for it, what soil you have or want some ideas of what to grow?? Then this session is for you!
Solve specific garden problems, get your questions answered as well as tips, tricks & practical advice. Suitable for beginners or more experienced gardeners.
Your Session Includes:
- 1 x 60minute 1-2-1 garden advice session with RHS trained Horticulturalist Adam Carveth
- Choice of either video call or phone
- Fit around your schedule; contact us to book a date & time that suits you
- Session fully tailored to you, delivered on a one-to-one basis allowing you to work through questions, issues or ideas specific to you and your garden. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Learning about your space - soil, aspect (light & winds)
- Identifying what plants you have (&/or could have!)
- Advice and support on all care & maintenance of your plants.
- Guidance with planting & maintenance of fruit trees & bushes such a specialist pruning.
- Organic weed/pest control systems.
- Propagation - fill your garden for free!
As well as an in-depth, technical knowledge in horticulture from the Royal Horticultural Society, Adam Carveth brings over 15 years experience managing private gardens as well as public estates for the National Trust across the UK. Since moving to Ireland in 2017, Adam has taken up the role of Head Gardener at Bantry House & Gardens as well as managing the magical Garden of Re-Imagination in Glengarriff - both featured on the West Cork Garden Trail. He gives talks, workshops and teaches at festivals, groups and events across Ireland.