VIRTUAL Garden Advice Session
Not sure when best to prune a particular shrub, what that plant is in the corner of the garden or how to care for it, what soil you have and what things to grow in it?? Then this session is for you!
Solve specific garden problems, get your questions answered as well as tips, tricks & practical advice. Suitable for beginners or more experienced gardeners.
A Garden Advice Session includes:
- A 60minute 1-2-1 consultation
- Choice of either video call or phone
- Session fully tailored to you, delivered on a one-to-one basis allowing you to work through questions, issues or ideas specific to you and your garden. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Learning about your space - soil, aspect (light & winds)
- Identifying what plants you have (&/or could have!)
- Advice and support on all care & maintenance of your plants.
- Guidance with planting & maintenance of fruit trees & bushes such a specialist pruning.
- Organic weed/pest control systems.
- Propagation - fill your garden for free!
- Fit around your schedule; pick a date & time that suits you!
- Get a 10% discount when you book a block of 4 sessions (discount applied at checkout)
As well as an in-depth, technical knowledge in horticulture from the Royal Horticultural Society, Adam Carveth brings over 15 years experience managing private gardens as well as public estates for the National Trust across the UK. Since moving to Ireland in 2017, Adam has taken up the role of Head Gardener at Bantry House & Gardens as well as managing the magical Garden of Re-Imagination in Glengarriff - both featured on the West Cork Garden Trail. He gives talks, workshops and teaches at festivals, groups and events across Ireland.