VIRTUAL Workshop Series – Gardening with Adam
New to a garden or want to start gardening or growing your own but don’t know how!?
Let RHS trained horticulturalist Adam Carveth guide & help you grow both a beautiful and bountiful space!
This package includes:
- 3 x 60 minute virtual Workshops
- Choice of either video call or phone
- Your own bespoke gardening calendar with tasks & projects to keep you busy & developing your confidence & experience in-between workshops
- All sessions one-to-one & so totally tailored to you, your garden & what you'd like to work on.
- Choose your own timetable to suit your pace & availability from weekly, monthly sessions or once a season - Spring, Summer & Autumn.
- Suitable for beginners or more experienced gardeners
- Gain practical knowledge, hands-on tips & confidence to maintain & develop your garden, including but not limited to:
- Learning about your space - soil, aspect (light & winds)
- Identifying what plants you have (&/or could have!)
- Advice and support on all care & maintenance of your plants.
- Guidance with planting & maintenance of fruit trees & bushes such a specialist pruning.
- Organic weed/pest control systems.
- Propagation - fill your garden for free!
As well as an in-depth, technical knowledge in horticulture from the Royal Horticultural Society, Adam Carveth brings over 15 years experience managing private gardens as well as public estates for the National Trust across the UK. Since moving to Ireland in 2017, Adam has taken up the role of Head Gardener at Bantry House & Gardens as well as managing the magical edible gardens of The Garden of Re-Imagination in Glengarriff - both featured on the West Cork Garden Trail. He gives talks, workshops and teaches at festivals, for groups & other events across Ireland.